Saturday 12 April 2014

Compton Verney Longest Line of Bunting World Record Attempt


Compton Verney is 10 years old this year and to celebrate they are attempting to break a world record by making the longest line of bunting. I thought I'd help out! I am still trying to use and re-use things from my old Beanfield studio and knew I'd have paper and materials to hand so set to and here's my contribution with screen prints made with very degraded screens from a Big Draw project in Corby, after school club wax resist examples, stamps, glitter, batik dyes, wall paper and most are double sided too. A very enjoyable form of paperwork resulted in 42 pieces of bunting before I had to head back inside to do a bit more less interesting (and often less fruitful) paperwork!







If you're short of something to do, why not sort through your old papers and help add to the bunting world record attempt. You can find out more about the project here and you can download an instruction pack here


No comments:

Post a Comment